Commercially Sexually Exploited Children
This project aims to increase and improve the sexual and reproductive health (SRH) education and services for commercially sexually exploited children (CSEC) and at-risk youth by training staff at youth-serving organizations with a trauma-informed curriculum.
Develop an evidence-based, replicable training of trainers (TOT) curriculum for implementation at other community-based organizations serving CSEC and/or youth at risk of commercial sexual exploitation.
Adolescent Sexual Health Work Group (ASHWG)
The Adolescent Sexual Health Work Group (ASHWG) is an organized collaborative of governmental and non-governmental organizations to promote and protect the sexual and reproductive health of youth in California.
- To improve sexual and reproductive health outcomes and health equity among California youth.
- To increase access to exemplary sexual health education among California youth.
- To increase access to sexual and reproductive health services among California youth.
- To promote positive youth development and healthy relationships among California youth.
- Develop program policies, support implementation of existing policies, and educate policy-makers.
- Develop the competencies of California’s adolescent sexual health work force.
- Promote active engagement of youth in their sexual health rights and well-being.
- Develop and disseminate data and evaluation resources to support stakeholders in making informed decision.
Robert Lee, MAED