"Bottom line, the healthy relationship piece...has proven to be highly successful! Our youth come out of the training with a much better sense of self, with higher self- esteem, with better communication skills, and with the confidence to move forward with the next steps in their lives."
— Daphne Post, Merced County Office of Education
Healthy Relationships & Economic Pathways
The goal of the Healthy Relationship and Economic Pathways (H-REP) project is to improve the lives of low-income and at-risk youth (14 to 24) in Stanislaus and Merced Counties by building their healthy relationships skills, technical and life skills, and providing the comprehensive support services they need to develop healthy relationships and economic opportunities that enable them to thrive into adulthood.
- Participants will receive comprehensive sex education, fulfilling the mandate of the Healthy Youth Act
- All participants will receive technology and soft skills training, career coaching and success counseling.
- All opportunity youth will receive case management, individual development plans and support services.
- American Institutes for Research
- Center for Human Services
- Ceres Unified School District- Project Yes
- Merced County Office of Education - Empower
- Hack the Hood
- Haven Women’s Center of Stanislaus County
- Valley Crisis Center
- Waterford Unified School District
Katie Andrew, Ed.M.