The Adolescent Sexual Health Work Group (ASHWG) is an organized collaborative of governmental and non-governmental organizations to promote and protect the sexual and reproductive health of youth in California.
- To improve sexual and reproductive health outcomes and health equity among California youth.
- To increase access to exemplary sexual health education among California youth.
- To increase access to sexual and reproductive health services among California youth.
- To promote positive youth development and healthy relationships among California youth.
- Develop program policies, support implementation of existing policies, and educate policy-makers.
- Develop the competencies of California’s adolescent sexual health work force.
- Promote active engagement of youth in their sexual health rights and well-being.
- Develop and disseminate data and evaluation resources to support stakeholders in making informed decision.
For more information about the current work of ASHWG, please visit ASHWG.org!