"Bottom line, the healthy relationship piece...has proven to be highly successful! Our youth come out of the training with a much better sense of self, with higher self-esteem, with better communication skills, and with the confidence to move forward with the next steps in their lives."
— Daphne Post, Merced County Office of Education
Healthy Relationships & Economic Pathways
Through the H-REP program, youth will:
- Receive Healthy Relationships Education, including California Healthy Youth Act compliant comprehensive sex education.
- Receive Young Professional Development training, including technology and soft skills training, career coaching and success counseling.
- Have access to case management, individual development plans and support services.
- Youth will have the ability to maintain healthy relationships, including increasing the quality and longevity of relationships, as well as become effective leaders.
- Youth will have the skills and ability to improve their economic well-being and job retention.
- Youth will have a reduction in barriers to employment, educational opportunities, and healthy relationships.
- Center for Human Services
- Ceres Unified School District - Project YES
- Merced County Office of Education - Empower
- Hack the Hood
- Haven Women’s Center of Stanislaus County
- Stanislaus County Office of Education
- Valley Crisis Center
- Waterford Unified School District
Lindsey Salcido, H-REP Program Coordinator
Email: Lindsey.Salcido@phi.org | Phone: (209) 761-9295